- Stimulation, Reduction and Compensation Growth, and Variable Phenological Responses to Spring and/or Summer–Autumn Warming in Corylus Taxa and Cornus sanguinea L.
- Direct Phenological Responses but Later Growth Stimulation upon Spring and Summer/Autumn Warming of Prunus spinosa L. in a Common Garden Environment
- Selection patterns on early-life phenotypic traits in Pinus sylvestris are associated with precipitation and temperature along a climatic gradient in Europe
- The GenTree Platform: growth traits and tree-level environmental data in 12 European forest tree species
- The GenTree Leaf Collection: Inter- and intraspecific leaf variation in seven forest tree species in Europe