- Male Meiosis as a Biomarker for Endo- to Ecodormancy Transition in Apricot
- Adaptive reduction of male gamete number in the selfing plant Arabidopsis thaliana
- Acute heat stress during stamen development affects both the germline and sporophytic lineages in Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh.
- Whole-mount clearing and staining of arabidopsis flower organs and siliques
- Temperatures during flower bud development affect pollen germination, self-incompatibility reaction and early fruit development of clementine (Citrus clementina Hort. ex Tan.)