- Mitigation of cadmium toxicity by zinc in juvenile cacao: Physiological, biochemical, molecular and micromorphological responses
- Foliar applied cuprous oxide fungicide induces physiological, biochemical and molecular changes in cacao leaves
- Ultrastructural and metabolic disorders induced by short-term cadmium exposure in Avicennia schaueriana plants and its excretion through leaf salt glands
- Physiological, ultrastructural, biochemical and molecular responses of young cocoa plants to the toxicity of Cr (III) in soil.
- Morphology, ultrastructure and mineral uptake is affected by copper toxicity in young plants of Inga subnuda subs. luschnathiana (Benth.) T.D. Penn