- Disentangling leaf structural and material properties in relation to their anatomical and chemical compositional traits in oaks (Quercus L.)
- Vapor pressure deficit constrains transpiration and photosynthesis in holm oak: A comparison of three methods during summer drought.
- Changes in the Abundance of Monoterpenes from Breathable Air of a Mediterranean Conifer Forest: When Is the Best Time for a Human Healthy Leisure Activity?
- The Lack of Alternative Oxidase 1a Restricts in vivo Respiratory Activity and Stress-Related Metabolism for Leaf Osmoprotection and Redox Balancing Under Sudden Acute Water and Salt Stress in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Summer and winter can equally stress holm oak (Quercus ilex L.) in Mediterranean areas: A physiological view