The name of the unit reflects the objectives of his research activity. Basically develop two areas of research that are interrelated: the agri-food economy and the economy of natural resources. The aim of the first is the economic study of the food chain in its various stages, ranging from agricultural production, to industrial processing and marketing, to the consumption of food. Research in this area is aimed at helping the participants in the chain in its task of offering sufficient, safe, healthy products and quality satisfying demands in today's society. Intends to contribute to a process that efficiently manage natural resources and further sustainable territorial development.
The study of these last aspects is the aim of the second area of research which is developed in the unit, the economy of natural resources. This tries to answer to questions concerning the way in which society uses natural resources to meet the needs of the economic system. In particular, he studies the complex interactions between society and the environment and the management of natural resources. The research focuses on the study of efficient use of natural resources in the agri-food production, their impacts on the environment and ecosystems.
- Investigating Italian Consumer Preferences for Different Characteristics of Provolone Valpadana Using the Conjoint Analysis Approach
- Economic growth or electricity, what came first in Spain after 1958?
- Evaluación de la aceptación del consumidor y potencial de mercado de las manzanas producidas en el Valle del Manubles
- Tendencias futuras en alimentación
- Aceptación del consumidor de una patata de la variedad agria producida en Aragón
- Trade and Price effect of non-tariff measures in fruits trade
- Análisis de modelo de negocio para la cereza tardía y valorización en mercados de frutales locales turolenses
- Getting your hands dirty: A data digging exercise to unearth the EU's bio-based chemical sector
- European Union Agricultural Support ‘Coupling’ in Simulation Modelling: Measuring the Sustainability Impacts
- The Carbon and Land Footprint of Certified Food Products